I. Editor and manager of publication
The site www.bobijoo.fr (hereinafter" BOBIJOO ") is operated by the company ANGELYK, a société par actions simplifiée au capital de 10 000 euros
ZAE Emile Carles - 1 impasse de Bel Air
N° TVA intracommunautaire : FR 62 799983978
RCS MONTPELLIER n° 799 983 978
Director of publication : Franck BISCUIT
II. Intellectual property rights
All texts, comments, illustrations, images and photos available on this site are edited by BOBIJOO or by its partners and remain their respective property.
In this respect, and in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property, any use, total or partial reproduction or public dissemination of such information and documents is strictly prohibited, without the prior permission of BOBIJOO.
Conversely, BOBIJOO respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your jewel, accessory, or trade-mark has been used without authorization, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated please, please, contact BOBIJOO with the following information :
- The description of the work protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- The link of the ad in question
For the crafty who would like to reproduce our designs without our permission, please be aware that the brand "BOBIJOO Jewelry" is a registered trademark and registered at theINPI.
All of our creations are also protected and our molds have been made exclusively for us and under contract with our partners.
So you are warned ! :)
III. Protection of personal data
The data-processing law and freedoms sets out the principles to be respected during the collection, processing and conservation of personal data. It also guarantees a number of rights for the persons concerned. The observance of these principles helps you realize your efforts.
Before any collection and use of personal data, the controller needs to specifically announce to those concerned what they are going to serve him. These objectives, referred to as "purposes", must respect the rights and freedoms of individuals. They limit the ways in which the responsible officer may use or reuse these data in the future
PRINCIPLE N°2 : THE RELEVANCE -> CHECK THE RELEVANCE OF THE DATA
Only the data strictly necessary to the achievement of the objective can be collected : it is the principle of minimization of the collection. The data controller should not collect more data than it really needs. It must also pay attention to the sensitive nature of certain data.
PRINCIPLE N°3 : STORAGE -> LIMIT THE RETENTION OF DATA
Once the objective pursued by the collection of data is reached, there is no more place to keep them and they have to be removed. This retention period must be defined beforehand by responsible for the treatment, taking into account any obligations to retain certain data.
PRINCIPLE N°4 : RIGHTS -> RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE
Data relating to individuals can be collected to the essential condition that they have been informed of this operation. These persons also have certain rights that they can exercise from the entity that holds such data relating to : a right of access to such data, a right to rectify and, finally, a right to oppose their use.
PRINCIPLE NO. 5 : SECURITY -> SECURE DATA
The data controller shall take all the necessary measures to ensure the security of the data it has collected but also their privacy, that is to say, ensuring that only authorized persons have access. These measures will be determined on the basis of risks to this file (sensitivity of the data, the goal of the treatment, etc.)
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer, on your mobile or on your tablet to gather data about how you navigate on our site.
Why is it necessary to accept cookies ?
For you : cookies allow us to provide you with targeted advertisements tailored to your interests, but also to improve the access to our site and identify repeat visitors. Thanks to cookies, we may also remind you of your preferences during the navigation and during future visits.
For us : the reading of cookies allows us to improve our site by making statistics and audience measurements in order to optimize it to facilitate the navigation during your purchases.
What are the cookies that we use ?
- Browser cookies : these are cookies necessary for the proper functioning of our site and related to use capabilities such as for example the memorisation of your shopping cart until the confirmation of your order.
- Performance cookies : We use this type of cookie to collect anonymous statistics about users ' browsing on the site. These data allow us to improve our site, to correct the navigation problems encountered by the visitors and also to appreciate the success of the business operations that we put in place.
- Functional Cookies : These cookies are used to remember choices you make on the site (such as remembering the products that you have recently viewed or your country of delivery). These cookies are used to feature the customization of your browsing bobijoo.fr and this in function of the choices you could make during your previous visits.
- Advertising cookies : they allow us to know if you make a purchase on our site after clicking on a link or a banner ad for a partner in order to be able to pay for this last. They also allow us to know about your browsing habits in order to customize it to suit your tastes advertising that is addressed to you. These are provided by third parties.
Configuring your preferences on the cookies
You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time.
Most internet browsers are configured by default so that the deposit of cookies is allowed. Your browser offers you the opportunity to change these standard settings so that all cookies are rejected systematically or to only a portion of cookies is accepted or rejected according to their issuer. Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your device.
ATTENTION : We draw your attention to the fact that the refusal by the deposit of cookies on your terminal is likely to impair your user experience as well as your access to certain services or features of the site.
Each internet browser has its own settings to manage cookies. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, you will find below the links to the necessary help :
For more information on cookies, you can visit the page dedicated on the site of the C. N. I. L.
V. Accommodation and facilities management
Hosting : ONLINE (Online SAS - BP 438 - 75366 Paris CEDEX 08 - RCS Paris B 433 115 904)
Outsourcing : DUTIKO (Dutiko SAS – 37, rue des Mathurins – 75008 Paris - RCS Paris B 789 041 217)